Conditions for Registering
as a Practitioner
These conditions apply to applicants for both the family systems and organisational
systems practitioners listings. However, for the organisational listings,
Condition (1) does not need to be met.
All applicants for registration must supply evidence of:
1) a therapeutic (usually four-year) or counselling (usually two-year)
training from a reputable training body (i.e., a copy of your diploma
or certificate). Further, any qualifications you wish to have displayed
in your listing must be supported by copies of the certificates awarding
2) current professional indemnity insurance.
3) having taken part in Bert Hellingers workshops or those of practitioners
who have learned the work directly from Bert Hellinger and are listed
as senior practitioners on the practitioners list of the IAG (to be found
4) having taken part in at least 20 days of training and supervision in
Hellingers systemic therapy. You must also certify that you have
done your own constellation work for your family of origin and current
family. You should also be committed to following the development of the
work generally and thus to the development of your own work.
5) being familiar with the English language Hellinger literature and videos
and with the principle themes and processes described. Your familiarity
ought to be at such a level that you can pass on your knowledge. You should
be familiar, at least, with the effect of the personal and collective
conscience, entanglements and their resolution and the orders of love.
It is also important that you have sufficient insight into what Bert Hellinger
calls "Movements of the Soul", and have the intention to practice
being open to phenomenological experience, i.e., to be without intention
in facing clients and their work.
6) having held, for a minimum period of 2 years, at least 3 workshops
per year lasting several days each.
7) support from two colleagues from either the www.hellinger.co.uk
practitioners listing or from the practitioners list of the IAG, www.hellinger.com.
8) awareness that acceptance on the www.hellinger.co.uk listing entails
a strong recommendation to connect with or establish a local or regional
group in order to exchange ideas and discuss experience of the work.
For information on registering, send an email to email@example.com.